Thursday 14 December 2017

Russia - Movie/Book Related

November 21, 2017

This card showed up in my mailbox last month and is from Galina.  She wrote a friendly note and used gorgeous stamps too, so I really enjoyed this postcard.

She wrote,

"Hello from Russia, Helen.  This postcard is about the film "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them" Have you watched this movie? I like this.

I wish you good cards, good and happiness!

Galina"

 I think this is a really cool card.  Unfortunately for me, I can't read the printing on the card, so I don't know if the artist's name is there or not. It does quite look like Eddie Redmayne in a way.

Look at these gorgeous stamps.  Very beautiful. I don't know if she knew that pears are one of the products from my region of Japan or not. Just lovely.  I also love the hand written "Par Avion!" underneath.


No comments: