Tuesday 6 December 2016

Netherlands - Actor

November 28, 2016

This card arrived in the mail from Sander in the Netherlands.  He wrote a lovely note on the back and used a Postcrossing stamp, so what's not to like?

He wrote,

"Hello Helen,
Greetings from Groningen, a city in the north of the Netherlands.  My name is Sander, work at the university.  I love movies too!  I visited Japan once, a few years , I was in Tokyo only, saw a few movies at the Tokyo Film Festival.  A lot of my favourite movies are from the 1970's: Jaws, Marathon Man, The French Connection, Deliverance, The Conversation, Chinatown, Das Boot, The Taking of Pelham 123 and more.  Great Period for movies!

Best Wishes,
SANDER"


Han Solo
 This is one of the Postcrossing stamps from the Netherlands.  Very cool to receive it.

No comments: