Monday 22 August 2016

Germany - Food

August 19, 2016

Anta sent this great card to me from Germany, with a lovely long and green message on the back!  (She used a green pen!)  I like this card, but unfortunately, I've not much idea about the recipe on the front.

Anta writes,
"Hello!
Greetings from Germany, Weiman. My name is Anta, I'm from Ukraine but I live here and study architecture.  I do love creativity and drawing.  That's why the town I live in is so great for me - it's called "Dichterstadt", "The town of poets". And the atmosphere is great and very nice here.

On this postcard is about traditional German food.  It's cooked from potatoes.  Germany is a "potatoes -  country" they have many traditional dishes like this.

Also, I've read that you like "Hotel Budapest"! It's my fav movie too!

Wish you all the best!

Anta"

         Thuringian Dumplings

No comments: